Vacuum Drying Oven
The EV50 vacuum drying oven is great for materials that require effective drying and are sensitive to heat such as electronic components, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals
Vacuum ovens are a very common piece of equipment used in a wide range of industrial/laboratory applications. Three of the main industries that utilize vacuum technology are electronics, medical devices and aerospace manufacturers. All of these industries rely on vacuum ovens to remove substances from samples without overheating. During the manufacturing process of industrial components there are solvents, epoxies, lubricants and other chemicals that can travel with the parts. By reducing the pressure, these chemicals can transition to the gas phase and escape — or “off-gas” — at lower temperatures.
All of the same principles of physics are at play when off-gassing residual solvents or water from extracted cannabis oil. By reducing the pressure in the vacuum oven, trapped water and solvents will transition from a liquid to a gas and be pulled out of the chamber, leaving behind purified, stabilized oil.
The Vacuum Drying Oven - EV50 is great for EV50 is great for materials that require effective drying and are sensitive to heat such as electronic components, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals. It comes with 2 perforated removable trays made of aluminum with galvanic treatment, and access to the online data platform RAYPAnet.
The EV50 has an Ethernet connection which allows the use of RAYPAnet via a PC to view and export all the information of cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with abillity to export data reports as well in .csv and .pdf format. The cycles can be viewd on the platform in real time, or through the cycle history. RAYPAnet is compatible with all web browsers and multiple instruments can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
- Vacuum drying
- Temperature range from 35ºC to 200ºC
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface
- Pt100 class A temperature probe
- Ethernet connection
- Inert gas connection
- External metal frame with epoxy resin coating. Inner fram and dual chamber made of stainless steel AISI-304
- Reinforced double glass door
- Double insulated walls and door with low conductivity glass wool
- Galvanized aluminum perforated trays
- Silicone rubber door seal
- Safety double glass against implosions
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range
- Safety thermostat
- Stainless steel interior and corrosion-resistant, easy to clean metal exterior that remains at safe temperature without overheating
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations
|Internal dimensions LxDxH||16.5 x 13.8 x 13.7 in / 420 x 350 x 348 mm|
|External dimensions LxDxH||22.8 X 22.4 X 25.6 in / 580 x 570 x 650 mm|
|Weight||181 lbs / 82 kg|
|Voltage||115V or 230 V|