We are seeking an entry level talented and passionate life sciences Sales Specialist, to help us expand our customer reach. Leveraging your scientific background and product knowledge, you will implement a strategic sales plan to create greater awareness for the company’s product solutions, through growing and maintaining relationships with customers and distribution channels.
At Neu-tec Group, our passion is to help scientists make better science. We provide Q&C and R&D laboratories within the Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotech and Agriculture industries with automation solutions which enable them to focus on generating quality results.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is an associate level sales position who is primarily responsible for inside sales account lead generation, qualification, the prospect relationship, social media marketing initiatives, increasing revenue and profit, and building the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
This position serves as a primary service contact for clients and is responsible for client satisfaction, including some strategic planning responsibilities. This position is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service and leadership to accounts, as well as represent company goals within the organization to ensure quality.
If you are a recent college graduate with a scientific background have a little bit of sales or customer service experience, and are interested in getting into equipment sales – this position is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention through consistent, productive account calls
- Be responsible for up selling programs, services, and value-added products into current customer base
- Develop/qualify inbound leads for Neutec. Work with Sales Directors to hand off opportunities assigned to them.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities by focusing on qualifying marketing generated demand leads and utilizing outbound tactics to generate sales demand of small capital equipment with targeted accounts
- Qualify new business primarily through inbound responding to leads web chat requests, emails, and calls from potential customers, developing high level conversations with prospects to target broader sales opportunities and generate sales growth
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects that have not purchased from the company in the past and are identified as new customer acquisitions.
- Represent the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of company’s mission and values
- Stay abreast of and learns about all new technical applications, products, programs, and services available to customers and for applying or utilizing them whenever appropriate or timely
- Align the overall corporate solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: telephone skills, writing, editing and presenting
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to the install base accounts
- Collaborate with the Field Sales team on sales strategy
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences related field
- Entry level sales/customer service experience
- Technical background - capable of learning, effectively communicating technical Prior experience successfully working in metrics driven environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adopt successful sales techniques
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Quick learner of and proficient with software (NetSuite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
This postition is an office-based position, applicant should reside within driving distance from our office in Farmingdale, NY
Compensation: Base + Commissions. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K w/company match, Profit Sharing and more
Neu-tec Group is an "equal opportunity employer." We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.